Saturday, February 21, 2009

I just realized I either I haven't been doing a whole lot lately or I just always forget my camera....I have barely taken 1 picture since Christmas. This is the last and pretty much only picture I took since 2009 has rolled around..






Josh, Colleen, and I decided to go sledding at Sally's when we got a little snowed in. I almost collided into a tree just about every time down the driveway...But it was a good time. (I'm still shocked that Colleen just happened to have extra jackets and clothes that fit both Josh and I.)
The snow is all melted now (thank goodness)! Now, if it can just stay that way and just warm up a little bit more. I'm so ready for spring!

1 comment:

willreidsmith said...

Nice picture. And I can't believe that that's the ONLY picture you've taken since christmas. You SURE there aren't any pictures floating around, even embarrassing ones?