Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So, Where Have I Been??...

Well, it's been a couple of weeks....and there is good reason!...I wish I could say that I was on vacation or just having so much fun that I didn't have the time to write in my blog! But instead I've been spending my last days in Provo with my head in my books!





Today, I took the first of four parts of the CPA exam. How did it go??? Well, quite honestly--I don't know. It was a tough exam--harder than I thought it would be. I think the hardest part for me was the time limit and pacing myself. But it's over and time to move on to test #2 which I will try to take by the end of August!!

I almost think it is fitting that my last days here have been spent in the Tanner Building and in the MAcc Lounge--The place that I spent way too much time during school. I swear sometimes it almost become a second home to me! I will miss the place...But not so much the studying! :)

What Else?

I haven't really done much the past couple of weeks except study and....say goodbye to friends. They just keep leaving! First Brian took off for L.A. to start working for PWC. Then Charlotte left to go to Argentina for vacation for like a month. Next, my former roommate Emily came down from Bountiful to see me one last time before I left. And then I even got to see Ben and say bye to him one more time. He stopped in Provo on his way down to L.A. and hung out with me. So, it has just been one goodbye after another and it's only about to get worse because I will be the one leaving pretty soon!


(I thought it would be fun to try out the collage feature..) :)

No comments: