Thursday, January 19, 2012

March 2011 - Jimmer Obsession Take 2 [Vegas]

I decided at the last minute to go to Vegas for the Mountain West Conference. I couldn't decide if i wanted to drive alllllllll that way by myself - but because I love Jimmer, I did. And I have zero regrets.

I met up with my friend Jason who was also there for the tournament and snuck down with him to the lower section to watch the BYU vs. New Mexico game - so we had great seats! And then - Jimmer had his BEST game ever scoring 52 points. It was AMAZING. I seriously can't explain how awesome it was to be there for that. It made the 10-hour drive to Vegas so worth it!

After the game, I ran accross the steet to Cafe Rio..and look who I ran into? Noah Hartsock from the Cougars! ha.


BYU, sadly, lost to SDSU in the championship game which was such a bummer. But I was still really happy I was there for the New Mexico game.


It was also SO much fun to hang out with Jen and Janice in Vegas. Jen and I went to see Jersey Boys one night. And Jen was nice enough to get us a room at the marriott with her points!


I also got to see Myra who came to meet up with Jen and I for dinner! Great weekend! Good memories! Viva Las Vegas! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now you need to come see the Jimmer in Sacramento :)