Thursday, January 19, 2012

March 2011 - Football and Camping

With March usually comes the annual rilvary flag footbal game between Stanford II ward and San Francisco Ward. It's a favorite time of the year for me. I LOVE playing flag football.



It was a fun game. And we won. Which made it more fun. And it was raining and cold so we all felt like we were so hardcore.



The entire team with Coach Dave...who i think may have gone into retirement after this.
I'm really sad cause for various reasons it looks like I probably won't be alble to play this year unless some of the games get pushed out to April or May. [fingers crossed].

Jen and I tried to keep warm as we watched the boys game.


I also went on a little (mini) overnight hike with these guys and gals...

We had a lot of fun. It was not that far away and I thought it was a really pretty hike. I love camping. I need to do more of it this year!

No comments: