Thursday, January 19, 2012

Feb 2011 - SF with Em

My good friend Emily was in SF one weekend in Feb and she stayed an extra day to hang out with me! It was so much fun to have her here! I picked her up and we went for a run in golden gate park in SF.


Then, of course, we had the traditional clam chowder in bread bowl at Boudin Bakery! And we had fun catching up and getting each other all caught up on our lives!


We walked around Fisherman's Wharf. Went to the mechanical museum. Took a picture on a trolley...
And of course...no trip to SF is complete without something from Ghirardelli Square! So yum!


We had a wonderful time together! So happy she could extend her trip to see and play with me in the city! She came back to Palo Alto and spent the night at my place and dropped her off at the airport the next morning on my way to work.

No comments: