Sunday, March 08, 2009

Look What I got....

I've been thinking about getting myself a new computer for quite some time since my personal laptop has been pretty dead and barely running for a while (Charlotte - it doesn't quite look as bad as yours...but pretty close). I gotta admit that even with all the trouble that Dell gave me...it did last a good 5 or 6 years! But it is time to say goodbye to the dell and hellllllllllllooooooooooooo Macbook!




Yes...it's true. I converted to a MAC! And I LOVE it! It's so fast and so small and so pretty! I'm in love! And now I can take fun pictures like this with the cool little photobooth app....



I just need to figure out how to find and organize everything! I keep having to google things like keyboard shortcuts that I was so used to using on a PC....and I was just trying to figure out the best way to import and save pictures. Everything is just a little different on this computer. But once I get the hang of it....I'm sure I'll never go back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sweet computer.

By the way, my Dell looks even WORSE now - the screen is completely off, held on ONLY by the one little cord which makes it usable at all. So, it's propped up against our wall. I told Chris we should mount the screen on the wall now. Ha! Actually, I am going to pick out a new computer in a few weeks. But, I don't think I'll go with a MAC. But I'm glad you like yours!

Iris said...

I LOVE IT! I would LOVE one of those!!!!

Sam and Terri said...

Oh goodness, a new computer. Remember the days in Baywood when we spent hours on the couch working on the computers. Good times.
Love the mac.